SPICTRA Autotransfusor is an all integral Blood recovery and
management system. It is an autologous Blood collection system.
There are two methods of autotransfusion like
a) Collect-Mix-Filter-Online delivery
b) Collect-Mix-Filter-Store-Bedside delivery.
It employs Click-O-lock connector for blood bag attachment and detachment. It is a vacuum assisted device for faster filtration and collection. it offers contamination-free handling of blood from surgical site to filtration, collection and storage. It uses bio-compatible materials which are of USP Class VI standards.
- Modularised design enables fast and safe handling of emergencies
- Offers affordable yet state of art solutions for harvesting blood
components with down stream therapy specific filters
- Easy to setup and Easy to dismantle
- User-friendly and detachable filtration & storage modules
- Click-O-lock connector for blood bag attachment & detachment
- Contamination free handling of blood from surgical site
to filtration, collection & storage
- Vacuum assisted transfer enables fast filtration & collection
- Facilitates on-line mixing of anticoagulant, if required
- Bio compatible Materials meets USP Class VI standards
- Crystal clear parts enable best viewing
- Vacuum – 110 mmHg
- Micro-aggregate filter – 37 Micron
- Volume – 1100 ml