SPICTRA Autotransfusor is an all integral Blood recovery and management system. It is an autologous Blood collection system.
There are two methods of autotransfusion like
a) Collect-Mix-Filter-Online delivery
b) Collect-Mix-Filter-Store-Bedside delivery.
It employs Click-O-lock connector for blood bag attachment and detachment. It is a vacuum assisted device for faster filtration and collection. it offers contamination-free handling of blood from surgical site to filtration, collection and storage. It uses bio-compatible materials which are of USP Class VI standards.
- Modularised design enables fast and safe handling of emergencies
- Offers affordable yet state of art solutions for harvesting blood components with down stream therapy specific filters
- Easy to setup and Easy to dismantle
- User-friendly and detachable filtration & storage modules
- Click-O-lock connector for blood bag attachment & detachment
- Contamination free handling of blood from surgical site to filtration, collection & storage
- Vacuum assisted transfer enables fast filtration & collection
- Facilitates on-line mixing of anticoagulant, if required
- Bio compatible Materials meets USP Class VI standards
- Crystal clear parts enable best viewing
- Vacuum – 110 mmHg
- Micro-aggregate filter – 37 Micron
- Volume – 1100 ml
40μ Blood Transfusion Filter
The SPICTRA Blood Transfusion Filter traps the micro aggregate, clots and particulate debris with a media at surface, maximizing flow and throughput. A hard spike allows easy penetration of blood bags. The filter meets emergency situations by handling multiple units of blood with high flow rates. It has an integral administration set that quickens setup. A very low hold-up maximizes recovery.
- Depth filtration maximizes flow & throughput
- Traps at surface the Microaggregate, clots & particulate debris and also through the media
- Hard spike allows easy penetration of Blood Bags
- Meets emergency situations by handling multiple units of blood with high flow rates
- The integrated administration set quickens setup
- Very low held-up volume maximizes recovery
- 40 Micron Precision Filtering assures total safety
- Multi Stage Filtration design gives high throughput
- Held-up volume is just 4 ml